Installation question.

Hi All,

I'm trying to install Debian (test) on a laptop which has one pcmcia slot,
currently occupied by a nic, but no floppy or cdrom.

The hard disk currently has a small win98 partition which works fine, and I
can download stuff quite happily, and run loadlin to install.

The problem is, as far as I can work out, the installation kernel, doesn't
have pcmcia support, so I can't do a net install, and obviously I can't do a
cdrom install.

Ideally, I'm looking for a kernel/install which does have pcmcia support,
(other distros do), anyone any ideas where I can find such a thing, or
another way of doing it?

Nigel