IrOBEX Linux to Windows and Windows to Linux

Hi,

I've a laptop with debian woody 3.0r1 with IrDA configured and working (at least i can use my mobile phone modem) but i'd like to exchange files with windows machines...

When i use windows, and i put my laptop near other laptop, there's an icon that say's that another computer is near and i can send/receive files...

How can i do this with my linux laptop? i've heard and read that windows uses the OBEX protocol, how can i use it on linux? do i need extra modules? how do i send a file? what do i need to do to receive a file?

Thanks,
Paulo Lopes.