Switching wwwoffle to offline when removing network cable / leaving the lan

Hi,

I just have found wwwoffle on my laptop and its really great. By default it
is configured to recognize going online via ppp within the ip-up-scripts
which works fine.

I am using my laptop within my lan connected via an ethernet-adapter (cable,
rj45) and  I am searching for an "event" which says "You have removed your
network calbe" so that I can just turn wwwoffle to offline-mode. Does such a
event-software exists?

Best regards Markus Meissner