Re: Exim config...

Andy Swallow wrote:

I'm sure this isn't an original question, but never mind...

Regarding the exim config (using woody, stable):

Ok, so if I'm offline and I send an email, it gets queued and waits patiently until I connect. Various addresses are re-written so that it can send properly. But then if it's on the queue for a long time (which often happens), exim sends a reminder email to the sender. Exactly which message headers need to be re-written so that a) there is no problem sending the message, but b) these reminder messages get sent to the localhost address and not the external address?

Andy:

you also might want to look at the /etc/email-addresses file.

cheers,

glen

--
Glen Mehn	glen@burningman.com
"if you ever swallow the universe, remember to spit the dragon