Re: battery-stats package uploaded to unstable

hrm... what's the difference between this package and ibam?  I've been running
ibam every minute (:o) through a cronjob for the past few months.  I admittedly
have looked at the website for neither battery-stats nor ibam, but from what I
can tell, both gather statistics about the batter{y,ies}, and both are able to
help the user make some sense of these statistics through gnuplot...

	--xsdg
--
| An infinite number of monkeys given an infinite   |
|   amount of time can write shakespeare, Windows   |