unsubscribe

 ok folks i don't want to be rude.  but if I can
figure out how to use linux i ought to be able to
write an unsubscribe email, No?

The reason why I sent it to the list is because I
swear that this hasn't worked like 3 times already.
I've even emailed to the webmaster.

this email should be an example, an ill bet any one of
you ten bucks that it won't work and i'll get messages
for the next week as well.  and since i sold my laptop
it doesnt do me any good.

much love and complaints
gp