Mouse Fixed

I want to thank everyone who helped me get my mouse setup properly.
I ended up configuring my touchpad as a glidepoint mouse with 3 button support enabled, and the mouse then controlled fine, but displayed wrong (the cursor was still bounded by a 640 x 480 section of the screen, but if i could figure out where my input was i could click anywhere) It was suggested that it could be a hardware cursor blitting problem, and that turned out to be the case: installing the latest .deb version of the driver from http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html fixed the problem I suggest that if anyone has similar problems with an S3 Twister mouse, they a driver from that page.

Robert