Built-in wireless lan in asus l3800c (l3c)

hi,

i have a a asus l3800c with builtin wireless lan and would like to put
it to work in debian.
but i have several problems.

- i don't know anything about my wlan card.
in asus site it doesn't say anything about it.
(in windows i had to install some drivers that were in asus download
section but i can't get those drivers again - asus download section is
down. all i can remember is that it was ( i think) an intel).

- i've been looking around and found this site
http://www.linux-wlan.com/linux-wlan/index.html but i don't know if it's
the right way.

i would be glad if someone could give me some hints.

thanks.
Joel