Re: Setting up i810 audio

My i810 is working with 2.4.18. Libarts is also working but whenever I
move a window, it makes noise !?
When you run lsmod as root, you should see i810_audio
if you don't see, simply modprobe i810_audio will suffice (I guess).
If you see some audio module,
type cat some.file > /dev/dsp
If it says in use you can see which process is using it with
fuser /dev/dsp
Ff it is in use, I would kill the process and try again.
Good luck