Debian with ZONET PC Card

    Dear People,
  I am still an utter novice and this seems a task too
big for me:
  I have only CDROM drve and no floppy drive on my
laptop. At present the only way I can get online is at
a University - they have Ethernet.
  I have a Zonet zen1100 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
16-bit PC Card and I would like to know what I have to
put into what files so that I can get online.
The card is recognized when I run "dump_csi".
  I am including the linux readme file from the driver
floppy in the attachment.
  Thanks, Hearthstone.