Re: Hibarnation / lphdisk / Destroyed MBR (solved)

The swsusp Patch works perfectly in my homemade 2.4.20 and 2.4.19 for almost a
year now.

it is already included in the 2.5 tree.

in my case it even suspends pcmcia cards flawlessly if you don't change them
while the computer is suspended.
don't know why there aren't more people using it.
check
swsusp.sf.net

I must add though that my hardware is pretty simple and standard as its a
Clereon 366 noname notebook with pretty much standard parts.

benny