Re: Hibarnation / lphdisk / Destroyed MBR (solved)

I can't believe it... it works !
:)))

I went into cfdisk and cut the hibernation part hda1 into 2 pieces.
That is, deleted it and put a 541 MB new hibernation at the end of the free
space. Plus one little one (7 MB) in the beginning.
Which is unfortunateley unusable now - i seem to have used up all primaries,
and cfdisk won't offer me a logical there.
Formatted new with lphdisk -  and here it is !
wow.
And it's quite fast also :)

--
micha.

mi  (Dienstag, 11. Februar 2003 06:37 ) :