Re: Li-ion battery doesn't charge

I have a Clevo 2700T and mine died after about a year.  It got to the point
of apparently charging fully, and then going down to about 1:04hour and then suddenly saying that it only had 4 minutes.

I replaced it with a new 8 cell battery and I now get 3hours 40minutes which
is wonderful.  It cost #80, but it is very useful.
Humm... can you give more info on your battery? brand, references, where to buy? 3h 40m is pretty cool for me (at least is better than 15 minutes :-)

Paulo Lopes