Re: WordPerfect on TP770: libncurses4 package problem

Paul King wrote:
> Stupid package manager.

It is just and only your decision whether to use dselect. Unless
your are SM, then I would propose to forget on dselect
(unfortunately, you cannot remove it) and use aptitude. But
before anything else, try 'apt-get -f install' and then run
aptitude (it is not installed by default) and command g in it.

I have used dselect exactly five minutes and when it removed all
my KDE, I have learned hard way, that it is not user friendly
program.

   Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

The difference between death and taxes is death doesn't get worse
every time Congress meets
    -- Will Rogers