Re: Getting PCMCIA to work?

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
Edit the /etc/pcmcia/network.opts file and configure the information there.

Uhoh. My '/etc/pcmcia' directory is empty, except for a 'cis' subdirectory which itself is empty. I think I blew it away by accident at some point while I was trying to remove pcmcia support so I could reinstall it cleanly in an attempt to get it to work.

What all's supposed to be in this directory, and how do I repopulate it? Installing the pcmcia kernel module package and pcmcia-cs didn't do it...