Problem with wireless card: Tx on stopped device.

Hello,
after last upgrade of my sid yesterday, my wireless pcmcia card seems
not to work anymore. It is a zyzxel zyair B-100, and I was using it
succesfully with the orinoco-0.13beta1 driver. But when I turned on my
laptop today and tried to get the ip address form the dhcp server as I
usually do, I got this strange error message:

eth1: Tx on stopped device

and I couldn't get the ip address

I have then tried to understand what is wrong, and so I typed several
commands:

murena:/opt# ifconfig eth1
eth1      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:A0:C5:40:23:EE
          BROADCAST MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:100
          RX bytes:0 (0.0 b)  TX bytes:0 (0.0 b)
          Interrupt:3 Base address:0x100

murena:/opt# cat /proc/net/wireless
Inter-| sta-|   Quality        |   Discarded packets              Missed
 face | tus | link level noise |  nwid  crypt   frag  retry   misc | |
|  beacon
  eth1: 0000    0.  188.  134.       0      0      0      0     0      0

murena:/opt# iwconfig eth1
eth1      no wireless extensions.

Can anybody give me some help to solve this problem?
Bye,
         Riccardo