NOPCMCIA=yes

HI!

i have a problem booting woody 3.0rev1. my acer tm-621xc hangs when trying to initialise my pcmcia-stuff. i have a O2Micro cardbus-controller.
when i used SuSE it helped to boot with "NOPCMCIA=yes" as parameter.
unfortunately this parameter is completely ignored with my debian kernel 2.4.18-bf24. the results of my googlesearches thaught me that the syntax of this parameter would be "*NOPCMCIA*=yes", but it doesn't work either.

i hope anyone of you has an idea, because since debian works fine with my desctop pc, i'd love to use it on my acer, too.

thanks

reini