Re: IBM 760XL

Ok, I'm finally getting back to working on this. I installed Win 98SE temporarily to do some work. I'm reinstalling Debian now, and am to the point where I've configured the PCMCIA card, and can now configure Driver Modules, and Install Foreign Mondules. It's been mentioned that I should rebuild the kernel with PCMCIA support, and do "route add eth0 GW default" on the second console. I looked at possibly rebuilding the kernel, but I never found the souce for it. Plus I'm not sure what I'm doing there yet. I want to learn, just havn't had the time. As for the route command, when would that be done?
Thanks from the person who is feeling more like a newbie every day.
--
Brian Ronk
System Administrator