wireless + wired + dhcp +... : unproper default route

Hello List,

my laptop have both a wired and a wireless connections:
to manage them I plan to use ifplugd beside ifupdown + dhcp stuff.

Of course the connection may be random,
so without proper configuration, the route table may be random,
and certainly unproper: in particular the default route
may disapear if the eth0 is unpluged whereas it was pluged before
the wireless connection. Another configuration is when the wireles connection was pluged first and the wired second, then the default
route is hold by the wireless card which is far slower than the
wired card.

Is there an easy way to avoid these unproper configurations ?
Must we play with dhcp ? or the iptable ?

Thanks in advance,
Jerome