Fujitsu Lifebook 1032?

I noted a year ago, one posting from an intrepid soul who wanted to
install onto a Fujitsu Lifebook 1032/1035 subnotebook.  His e-mail's
changed, though, can't find him.

Have not found any details since, and we'd sure like to install it onto
our 1032, especially for hame radio packet use.  Your kind assistance
would be appreciated for this first time user.

=====
--
John E. Bartley, III - K7AAY telcom admin, Portland OR, USA - Views mine.
palmwireless (dot) cjb (dot) net Wireless FAQ for PalmOS(r)

This post is quad-ROT13 encrypted. Reading it violates the DMCA.
Dilbert is a documentary.