Re: Debian Users...

tilo kremer wrote:
 > Debian users,
 > -how many of you are running Gnome?

after having used olwm/olvwm from early 90ies on, i switched to
enlightenment 2 years ago to shortly afterwards move on to sawfish,
occasionally w/ gnome.

I switched to enlightenment not so much for the eye candy but because I could configure it to behave exactly as I wanted it - particularly keystroke wise. It's also fast and I dont use either Gnome or KDE. That's make a lean fast laptop of a TiPBook.

Mike
--
Mike Lake
Caver, Linux enthusiast and interested in anything technical.