Re: APM Sleep-Resume Freezes on Thinkpad R31

Is this from X or from console ? Try it without X running and without
framebuffer. Also, try apm -s and spm -S rather than fn+f4 in case something
isn't quite set up right.

This is without running X or the framebuffer.

apm -s and apm -S worked on my T30 (2.6 kernels, with X)

I've tried with -s and -S and still no luck.

Also, when you think its frozen, see if you can still connect to it from
a network connection via ssh/httpd/telnet, whatever you've got running.

No luck here either.

Is there a gadget-lover on your gift list? MSN Shopping has lined up some good bets! http://shopping.msn.com