Re: Debian Users...

On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 01:29:27PM +1100, Tim Connors wrote:

>Geez, no fvwm users yet?
>(Not that I usually answer these polls)
>
>Of course, I have a setup I have been happy with for 6 years, so it was
>only 6 months back that I decided to upgrade from fvwm1 to 2.

Well, quite. I've got a fvwm setup that I've been tuning for ~10
years. I made the swap to fvwm2 about 5 years ago. In fact,
checking... Yay! my m4-ified fvwm2rc is still in the package as an
example. I should probably update that, as by now it probably won't
work too well.

Fvwm is cool. It takes a fair bit of configuration, but it's fast,
small and absolutely bomb-proof in my experience. And several of the
newer WMs still don't match its features...

Support the Campaign for Audiovisual Free Expression: http://www.eff.org/cafe/