all kind of battery

 TO: Import manager /purchase manager
1:We got you name and contact way China custom.
2:we are international business company in China, Our export and import volume  reach
100,000,000USD/1year. We have our own factory to produce batteries with good quality and good price, we can supply sealed lead battery , Alkaline battery, CR series, SR series, Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-ion, , super heavy duty. ISO9002 prove that we are not bad guys.
3:Our goods is good, price is lower.
4:I know you have your own supplier in China, But no problem, old friend is important, new friend also is needed.
5:Aslo if you want others goods, please tell me. We are in China production center, we have very good relation with lots of factory. We only add 2% labour cost on factory

We are very glad to be your backup supplier in China!

Best wishes
peter
Zhejiang shiner import and export co.,ltd
TEL:0086-573-2117791
TEL:0086-573-2119002
Http://www.shiner.cc

¿´"ÓéÀÖÐÂÎÅ",Ìý"ÇéȤЦ»°",×ö"°×ÁìÀöÈË"! http://sms.lycos.com.cn/dy/htm/da.htm