Re: How do I run a script on unsuspend?

Jonathan Melhuish wrote:

Just a quickie - how do I specify some commands to run when I wake my
Debian laptop from hibernation?  I have to restart the network manually
every time and remount my network shares.

Look in /etc/apm.d/event.d or something like that. In there, you'll find a few scripts which are basically just "case" statements like:

case $1
 "suspend":   # do some suspend stuff....

 "resume":    # do some resume stuff....

  etc....

I use one of these to fix my clock after a resume and also to fix my X11 screen, too.

- Joe