Re: cant get x server running.

Hi...

I was trying to check the X configuration and ran the xf86config script.
It asks me to pick a mouse protocol initially and Im not sure which is the
right one for me. The options it presents are :

1.   Microsoft Compatible (2-button protocol)
2.   Mouse Systems (3-button protocol)
3.   Bus Mouse
4.   PS/2 Mouse
5.   Logitech Mouse (serial, old type, Logitech compatible)
6.   Logitech MouseMan (Microsoft Compatible)
7.   MM Series
8.   MM HitTablet
9.   Microsoft IntelliMouse

Im doing this on my desktop that uses a USB Logitech Wheel Mouse (2
buttons and a scroller). Im not sure which option to pick from the above.
Also , I will need to do the same for my laptop. In that case am I to
choose the PS/2 Mouse option ??

Thank you...

Ashish