Pentium-M

Hi list,

I have heard several different opinions about the best CPU optimization for compiling a new Kernel for a Pentium-M (Centrino) system.

Some say Pentium-IV others say Pentium-3.

I have tried both with a 2.6-test kernel and my system worked and I was not able to see the difference, if there is any!

Can somebody tell me something more about this?

Thanks, Simone

--
 .''`.     Simone Crippa <simone@crippa.de>
: :'  :    proud Debian user

ICQ#: 168913437

Please avoid sending me M$ file format attachments.