Re: linux-wlan-ng wep

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 07:16:07PM +0200, Maximilian Pascher wrote:
> yes, my distribution is of course Debian.

Erm, yes of course. Forgot what forum I was on <g>

> iwconfig doesn't work with linux-wlan-ng.

That's very odd; I think I use linux-wlan-ng as well (with a
Netgear 401M card), and my SSID and channel is definitely
defined in /etc/netword/interfaces the way I showed.

After trying with wireless_key as suggested by Matt, maybe
you can try it using directly iwconfig by hand?

/Y