Re: help

Hi.

Please start with the CD-Writing HOWTO:

If you installed one of debian's howto packages:
  locate CD-Writing-HOWTO

On the web:
  http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/CD-Writing-HOWTO.html

If you want help on this list you will probably need to
provide us with more information as to what you have tried
so far, what program you are trying to use, and what kind of
machine and what release you are using.

According to liana hernandez,