Re: reiserfs vs ext3fs

On Mon, Oct 06, 2003 at 08:04:33PM +0200, Martin Schmiderer wrote:
> you can use xfs. It 's a very fast journaling filesystem. Im
> sorry becouse my english is bad... But xfs is the only one i put
> on my harddisks, it's great ;-). Test it with hdparm and some
> disasters in there you have restore youre filesystem xfs works
> very well...

I thought about using xfs when installing on a new laptop
recently, then realised that the current install ISOs don't
let you install with anything else than ext2. How would one
go about installing with a totally different fs, without
using too much aspirin? (Me things probably just wait for
Sarge install disks...)

/Y