Re: reiserfs vs ext3fs
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: reiserfs vs ext3fs
- From: Marcel Gschwandl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 19:16:33 +0200
- Message-id: <1065460593.5074.19.camel@genesis>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There was a thread earlier on this list named "No fsck in battery mode".
There's explained why you shouldn't stop regular fs-checks even if you
use a journaling-FS.
Hope this helps,
Am Mon, den 06.10.2003 schrieb PF um 14:06:
> I found no faq or thread about comparing ReiserFS and Ext3FS for use on
> Can someone tell me her/his impressions? I'd like to install a Debian 3.1 on
> a HP Omnibook and I wish using journaled fs principally to avoid fschk's...
> Many thanks
> I apologize for using this f***ing M$ e-mail client. Waiting for a Debian
> install... ;-)