Re: I give up this list

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:

KMK> I cant stand the viruses/spam on this list.
KMK> Something should be done about this. Policy on list should change or
KMK> something.

The list does not get any spam/virus (afaik). Your email address was
probably picked up by a virus from a message you sent. The message got
onto an infected computer, was read by the virus, the virus sends out a
copy of itself to you, etc...

It's too late to leave the list!

Greetings, STefan

debian @ goessling . de

PS: Note my From, this way the virus will not pick your Adress
(hopefully). The list server has a virus/spam filter, which handles the
rest.