Re: I give up this list

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, Kenneth Macdonald Karlsen wrote:
> I cant stand the viruses/spam on this list.
> Something should be done about this. Policy on list should change or
> something.

Your best bet, given that the list is hardly the only source of
unsolicited email, is to install something like the SpamAssassin package
at home, and use that to filter for you.

Regards,
        Daniel

--
I have a vision, and in that vision I'm standing on top of a building.
God asks me 'Why do you love your Father?', and I say 'I do not know,