Re: gprs connect cards

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 11:47:26AM +0200, Alessandro Speranza wrote:

You may find a survey of GRPS PCMCIA or CF cards and their Linux
status at http://tuxmobil.org/pcmcia_linux.html
Almost all cards should work.

> I guess the easiest thing would be buy a gprs mobile phone with usb cable
> and use that as a modem, but I've got the same problem: do you know if
> that works with Linux?

A survey of connectivity methods between Linux boxes and
a mobile phone (IrDA, BlueTooth, ..) is at
there are also links to some GPRS-HOWTOs.

|=| Werner Heuser = Berliner Str. 122 = D-13187 Berlin = Germany
|=| <wehe at tuxmobil.org>     T. 0049 - (0)30 - 349 53 86
|=| http://TuxMobil.org        UniX on Mobile Systems: HOWTOs,Software