Dell Inspiron 5100 + DHCP

 Can anyone gets the Broadcom's nic in the i5100 works with DHCP ? It
runs fine on static ip but it just timed out when requesting dhcp, it
can't reach the router. And there's nothing wrong with my router running
as a dhcp server because all my other machines, all run Debian, can dhcp
request fine.

So if anyone could get this nic works w/ dhcp then there's something
wrong w/ my linux setting on this particular machine, otherwise, that
means I have to go buy a pcmcia ethernet card.

TIA,

ThanhVu Nguyen