Re: ATI M9 DRM issues,

My apologies for the last post, I hit 'send' too quickly and it doesn't make
much sense....

  If I were in your shoes, I'd try to compile agpgart as a module and then you
can modprobe with the agp_try_unsupported=1 parameter.  Also, I've never had
good luck getting the framebuffer working correctly, so I compile w/o fb
support. Finally, I do remember running into a bug that if I booted into a
higher-than-basic resolution  (vga=XXX @ the lilo prompt), I could never
get X to start. It always seemed like it couldn't switch modes properly.
			--jordan