Re: orinoco_cs problem/question

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 12:26:15PM -0400, Sridhar Srinivasan wrote:
> I have a Linksys wireless card that uses the orinoco_cs pcmcia driver.
> The card works fine (for a while) and then I begin to get a huge
> number of errors in the syslog of the form:
>
> Aug 31 11:15:35 hoth kernel: eth1: Error -110 writing Tx descriptor to
> BAP

I had a lot of those with an old orinoco_cs version, and older firmware on a
prism2 card.

How about you start by telling us the driver version, and the
chipset/firmware version of your card? (nearly all of this you'll get from
driver as it loads)

Mike.
--
Mike Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>                      ZL4TXK, IRLP Node 6184

     Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the
     galaxy can make that claim.                  -- Capt. James T. Kirk