Toshiba 2140 CDS Hostap

Hi all

I'm running Deb 2.4.18-bf24 on a Toshiba 2140CDS and I'm trying to get
hostap running.

I have hostap installed, but when I boot with a Compaq WL100 inserted it
recognises the WL100, it's light flashes and then the tosh hangs at:

hostap_cs: Index 0x01: vcc 3.3, irq9, 10 0x0100-0x013f
hostap_cs: Registered netdevice wlan0

then everything freezes.

If I insert the card when the system is fully booted I get a flashing
light on the WL100 but again everything freezes (mouse keyboard etc).

I'm guessing it's an irq issue - my question is how/where can I specify
which irq the pcmcia (pccard) should use.

Many thanks

Doug