Re: Install PCMCIA problem!

Jon Lachmann, 2003-Aug-28 07:35 +0200:

> I got a Dell Latitude CPi laptop, and i'm trying to install debian
  on it, but i get stuck on the installation of my PCMCIA card holder
  (internal) and it says something like "Could not install modules for
  PCMCIA" i have no idea of what the pcmcia-card-holder is called, but
  i shoose the intel one in the list of 2 choises and i add no extra
  parameters in the following 3 boxes, has anyone else got this
  working on such a computer?

http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/dell.html

Look down the list for the CPi's and you'll find what you need.

jc

--
Jeff Coppock		Systems Engineer
Diggin' Debian		Admin and User