Install PCMCIA problem!

I got a Dell Latitude CPi laptop, and i'm trying to install debian on it, but i get stuck on the installation of my PCMCIA card holder (internal) and it says something like "Could not install modules for PCMCIA" i have no idea of what the pcmcia-card-holder is called, but i shoose the intel one in the list of 2 choises and i add no extra parameters in the following 3 boxes, has anyone else got this working on such a computer?

Best Whishes Jon Lachmann.