Re: Linux on the Sony vaio PCG-TR1

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu-rox.org> wrote:

> Christophe TROESTLER <debian00@tiscali.be> writes:
>
> >  Has anybody installed Debian on the Sony vaio PCG-TR1 ?
> No ;)

So bad.

> >  I'll be grateful for any information.
> What kind of information would be usefull ? Do you encounter troubles
> when trying to install a Debian GNU/Linux system ?

Not yet! :-) I am actually considering buying that machine (and
install Debian on it of course!).  However, I'd like to have an idea
beforehand of what will work and what will not to see whether it will
fit my needs... (minimum is that integrated modem, ethernet and sound
work; wifi is a plus).

ChriS