Debian Linux on Gateway m500S??

Hi,
I have recently bought a Gateway m500S notebook. Here
is the technical specs:
CPU: mobile Intel Pentium 4-M @2.2GHz

Memory: 512MB DDR SDRAM

Storage: 40GB 4200RPM Ultra ATA hard drive

Graphics:  15.2" WXGA TFT active matrix,
NVIDIA® GeForce 4 420 Go Graphics w/ 32MB DDR video
memory

Display: 1280 x 854 @ 18-Bit (262K) colors,
15:10 Aspect Ratio

Chipset: Ali 1671/1535+ System Chipset, 400MHz
Processor Side Bus (PSB), PCI Bus V2.2

BIOS: Phoenix® NoteBIOS, 512 KB flash ROM, SMBIOS
(DMI) 2.3 Support, Full ACPI Support

Modem: Integrated V.92 56K Modem

Networking: Integrated 10/100 Ethernet adapter,
Integrated 802.11b wireless networking card

Well, I want to install Debian on this machine (it
will be a dual boot machine with XP-home). Before I
start I wanted to get some information on the possible
problems that I will encounter. Any piece of
information on technical aspects or installation hints
are welcomed.

All the best,

=====
Hooman