Re: [OT] help in bios update for a japanese laptop (I can't read/speak japanese)

Hello, I an a native japanese and I read the instruction page and crisdisk.bat.

To update a bios of your laptop, I think you need which you can:
1. USB-FDD. this is the most easy way.
2. Somehow make a dos-bootable CD-ROM containing minidos.sys,phlash.exe,
   bios.rom and platform.bin on Linux and boot from this cd-rom.

By updating a bios, these probrems are solved:

1 system sometime halted after removing a CD-RW/DVD combo drive and
  reconnecting it.
2 system cannot boot when you type something just after power on.
3 system cannot resume normally at times.
4 USB devices are't normally recognized when power-on with these device
  connected.

I'm glad if I can help you.

tsuno