Re: IBM T40p 2.6.0-test3 Mouse Support

Pete Trachy <pete@foxcreekleather.com> writes:

>  Debian laptop users of the world,

[...]

>  And, I tried to just go with 2.4.21 but it would not compile.  Some
>  kind of weird unexpected end of line error.

This is a bug caused when you try to compile a kernel using GCC
3.3. Try to use only officially supported GCC version. I personnaly use
gcc-2.95 and never had such a problem.

I know this "end of line error" happens with GCC 3.3 because I have
tried yesterday to build my latest kernel with GCC 3.3 :)

zeDek
--
"Auch die Bretter, die man vor dem Kopf hat, koennen die Welt bedeuten"
 (Werner Finck)