Problems with Xfree and powerbook 17

Hi folks, I finally could install debian on my brand new 17" Powerbook but
im experin¡encing problems with Xfree configuration. Ive found a mail from
one guy who could run xfree on an powerbook like this but when I tried to
use the XF86Config-4 that he provides in his web the screen appears black
and I can´t see errors in Xfree.0.log. I thought that was a problem with the
refresh but I couldn¹t find any document whit the screen specifications.
Please anybody have experience with this pb?. Sorry if my english isnt very
good and thanks a lot in advance.