Woody rescue disk for Libretto L50/70/100/110

I've got one of these cursed Libretto L70s which can't boot a normal Linux install set without a special floppy driver due to the floppy being accessible by BIOS calls only.

The driver can be found here http://libxg.free.fr/floppy/floppy.htm

Can someone cook me up a Woody i386 rescue disk with this driver so that I can install Woody? I found a disk for Potato, but AFAIK I can't start the system up with a Potato boot disk to install Woody.

I would greatly appreciate it. I'd cook the disk up myself, but I'm kinda new at the Debian thing, graduating up from Mandrake.

Sincerely,
Terry Mathews