Regarding Toshiba 2595xdvd laptop

Hello,
I am sorry for the unsolicited email. I own a Toshiba 2595xdvd and have been
having many problems with it. I wanted to reinstall the system but I have
misplaced my recovery CD. I found your email address online when I searched
for "Toshiba 2595xdvd" since you had a post regarding a printing problem. I
was wondering if you could help me with this problem. I have called Toshiba
and they do not have any recovery CDs to send me. I will be more than happy
to pay for your costs if you were willing to make a copy of the cd for me
and perhaps send it to me. I also have access to high speed internet so you
could even send it to me in the form of an email. Once again I apologize for
this email. I hope that you are able to help me with this problem

Thank you,
Ramtin Cohanim