Re: Rio Riot

On Friday 01 August 2003 19:08, Werner Heuser wrote:

> From my experience it is really difficult to use Google to get
> information about portable music players and Linux, but for
> questions about Linux on or with a mobile device your
> first stop should be always tuxmobil.org ;-)
>
> http://tuxmobil.org/portable_players.html for example lists
> the available to communicate with RIO players and others.
>
> 	Werner

Hi Werner,

of course I have consulted tuxmobil.org before asking ;-) But it seems like it
doesn't work... Not even with the newest CVS Versions of the programms
mentioned. I just come from the Shop where I bought it. Who needs hardware
that doesn't work with Linux...?

Max

--

GnuPG key available on http://www.linuxforall.de

Think about TCPA

Don't let entertainment industry cut Your rights!

FAQ:
English: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html
German: http://moon.hipjoint.de/tcpa-palladium-faq-de.html