Re: ATI Mobility RADEON 7000

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 07:51:23PM +0300, gustavo wrote:
> Im thinkking to buy the Thinkpad R-30. It have a Graphic Card: ATI
> Mobility RADEON 7000.
> And the problem is that the XFree Home Page speach about the  Drivers for:
>  ATI RADEON  Graphic Card, and I don't know  if it mean all the ATI
> RADEON Card or What ???
>
> Any one Know  if Linux or XFree suport  this CARD.

Ive got an R40 with a Radeon M6 7000. xfree86 natively supports this
card with the vesa driver. If you want 3d acceleration you need to
follow this good tutorial.

http://www.debianplanet.org/node.php?id=253

--

Rene Cunningham
DCLabs Pty Ltd

"Consequences, Schmonsequences, as long as I'm rich."
		-- "Ali Baba Bunny" [1957, Chuck Jones]