Re: ATI Mobility RADEON 7000

gustavo wrote:

I have a Prostar portable with a Radeon 7500. It works great with XFree 4.2.

I got a patch from:
# old driver for the Prostart video chipset
# site man not be active anymore
#deb http://iesc.trasno.net/xfree-4.2.debs sid/i386/

However it's now commented out, and some of the  comments are  not
comforting.....

It was fixed last fall...

Let me know what you find out....

James

Hello

Im thinkking to buy the Thinkpad R-30. It have a Graphic Card: ATI Mobility RADEON 7000. And the problem is that the XFree Home Page speach about the Drivers for: ATI RADEON Graphic Card, and I don't know if it mean all the ATI RADEON Card or What ???

Any one Know  if Linux or XFree suport  this CARD.

 Thank you

 gustavo